Re: N8 software

Hi!  I agree.  The purpose of the initial prototype board was "proof
of life" for the design and to comb out the really enormous bugs.
That it has done quite successfully and now we are finding and fixing
smaller problems and making improvements.  Although it is headed for
the scrap heap, it did its job and I am quite happy with it.

Fare well, home computer prototype board! :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch