Re: N8 - Troubleshooting

Yes - I have to manually reset it after power up. Now that I have
conformation C1 is a decoupling cap I'll look at increasing C3, I had
to do the same on my N8VEM. Seeing C1 in the reset circuit and not in
the list of decoupling caps lead to my confusion. Note that I'm using
a 5V 3AMP switcher for power using the Bornier4 connector (I didn't
install the 7805).

-Neil