Re: SBC-188 BIOS 34

Hi John,
All good now !
Turns out i set K1 on the PPIDE wrong. Should have jumpered pin 1-2
with power to the PPIDE board.
Even my ancient Kodak 4meg CF card works now and i have successfully
booted from a 40GB Maxtor drive.
Warning though, setting the jumper on K1 to pins 2-3 and connecting
power to P3 will release the magic smoke !
Regards,
Nik