Re: Help figuring out PropIO functionality/driver requirements/etc

Excellent! Thanks so much for the links and explanation! Now I
understand why the references were to the disk IO. That threw me.

And now I've discovered that this project is located in /Board
Information/ECB Boards/ECB Prop IO, not in the "root", where I was
originally looking. I hope this helps anyone else out there browsing
as I was "from the wrong end of the stick" :(.

You're quite right, the magic inside the propeller chip is quite
startling. At least to someone like me, who's more familiar with the
PIC/Atmel/ARM MCU product development, where that level of integration
usually requires significant wheel reinvention. Not to mention the
incredible vga output flexibility of the chip, that's really given me
some ideas for output device capabilities...mmm, 1600x1200. You can
never have too many pixies either :)

I guess Arthur C Clarke was right, it *does* look like magic
sometimes!

Thanks again for your patience with a somewhat overwhelmed n00b. This
site has so much going on, it's like a smörgasbörd - which end of the
table do I start from? :) (Looks like I started at the table of the
wedding next door :( )

Kind regards,
Pete