Re: [N8VEM: 8684] Re: Intel HEX code

Thanks Pete. I'll download it later. What I'm looking for is the raw read/write code -- an assembly language routine which, when given an address and length, will write the required Intel hex records, or conversely, read the records from a file and save it to memory. I'm going to use it for a BASIC interpreter for the SBC188 board.

Rich

Sent from my iPad