RE: [N8VEM: 2399] Re: Photos of the N8VEM Disk IO Board

Hi Joe!  Thanks!  The SIP resistor packs are bussed with pin 1 being common.
The SIP resistor packs are the 9 pin variety which sometimes are hard to
find but you can use the 10 pin SIPs as well.  You just trim off pin 10 so
it does not contact the board and it looks and works just fine.  I did that
trick myself when I couldn't find the 9 pin SIPs.

I know they are out there someplace since I have used them before but I
suppose they are getting obsolete or something.  From now on, I am using 10
pin SIPs in the resistor packs.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch