RE: [N8VEM: 230] Re: It's alive!

Juha,
Once again, Thank you!  Great Job!  I have been wondering if that interrupt
circuit actually works properly.  Glad to hear it all checks out and great
testing!

The transistor open collector inverter is meant to allow the /INT line to be
accessed from the ECB bus.  It is not needed for the current CBIOS or other
software but I put it in there for future expansion and to protect our
expansion options.

I was considering changing the serial IO routines in the CBIOS, etc to
interrupt driven.  Would you please post your source?  It sounds like they
work much better.  How fast do the new serial routines work?  Can you do
19.2K reliably?  Thanks!

Andrew Lynch