Re: [N8VEM: 14799] N8VEM Wiki Storage Limit

$20 sent.

Many thanks
Leon Byles

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:49:47 AM UTC+11, lynchaj wrote:
Hi!  Thanks Sergey!  Sorry, I've been unavailable for the last couple of
weeks due to business travel and visiting family.

Slowly but surely catching up on the email and N8VEM projects.

You raise a great point on the wiki.  We have been using the academic
version of PBWorks which costs $99 a year.

Last year we gathered up some builder donations of $10-$20 each and I used
those to pay for it.

I think we should try that again since it seemed to work last time.

If anyone would like to donate to the N8VEM wiki fund please send a PayPal
to LYN...@YAHOO.COM  Please put "wiki fund" in the subject to help keep
these straight.

Once we reach $100 I will send out an announcement and refund any extra in
the order it was received.

Does that sound like a workable plan?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch