Re: progress report on subversion server repair

This is great news Douglas.  I appreciate your work on this (and Bill as well).

Since your Subversion server will be back online soon, I see no reason to pursue any alternative source control options.  In fact, my preference is that all N8VEM community source control stay as centralized as possible to allow people to find things as easily as possible.  I look forward to your server coming back, but realize there is a lot of work left that may take some time.

I will send a small donation to the cause in the morning.

Thanks!

Wayne