Re: [N8VEM: 14890] Re: SBC V2 build not working

Thanks for everyone's input. I took the time last night to remove all the ICs, and re solder every joint, then put all the ICs back in.

Taking Max's suggestion, I found the screamer program. Connected it up, and low and behold I have output (a funny ascii char. what should it be?) on the serial console. I didn't not try it before the re-solder, so I'm not sure if it changed.

However, putting the normal rom back in, no serial output, and not activity on the TLL serial lines on the UART (pins 10 & 11) either. It was late so I stopped there. I'm continue testing tonight...

Cheers,

Wayne.