Re: [N8VEM: 10712] Re: SCSI 2 IDE and Other Things

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM, lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Douglas!  Thanks!  Your SCSI to IDE board looks great!
>
> It looks like the next PCB needs a couple of tweaks though.
>
> For sure the U33 (LM317) needs to be fixed since the TO92 foot print
> should be TO92-invert

I'm still waiting on a little help on the LM317 orientation.  It's
still not clear to me which way to orient that little guy.  It still
looks to me like it needs to be rotated 45 degrees counter-clockwise
from Douglas's photo.

Otherwise, we're down to maybe 3 components other than the LM317 and
we're caught up to Douglas! :)

(Well, not really caught up.  I then have to learn how to run my
Willem EPROMer and setup some cross compilation/assembler thanks to
instructions from Mr. Goodall).