Re: [N8VEM: 10366] Re: Looking for help ...stuck at Loading CPM...

Hi William,

I'm not familiar with the particular rom image you are using. Are you able to post a screen shot of the boot up?

I'm guessing here but you are probably at the point where the EPROM is switched out and execution continues from RAM. It might be good to check the jumper setting around the EPROM and RAM chips to ensure that they are being addressed correctly.

What size EPROM are you using?

Does the system first come up int the debugger?

Cheers!

Max