Re: N8-2511 LM317L Question

The schematics is still confusing, yesterday I was staring at it for a
few minutes (well, late night hours), trying to understand very
unusual connection (output connected to VCC, input to voltage divider,
and adjustment to output), until finally I read the comment below the
SD power supply circuit.

Need to fix library - add symbol for LM317 in TO-92 package.