Re: N8 - Improvements for the production version.

Hi Brian!  Thanks!  I will increase the length of those slots just a
bit to improve fit.  Sometimes that happens with stock library parts
due to manufacturing variations.

I'll log the issue in the fixes/improvements file.  Thanks and have a
nice day!

Andrew Lynch