RE: [N8VEM: 8632] Eurocard 95P

Hi Don!  Thanks!  I have not used the press pin version.  I suspect it
requires a specific type of plated through hole for it to work and would
probably damage regular PTHs on the PCB.  However, I've not tried it so it
may work but you'll need to press it in and that will require some force.  I
recommend using the regular solder tab style DIN 41612 connector.  If you
get the press pin version to work please post how you did it on the mailing
list so other builders can see it.  It would be nice to know if they can
work since I think other builders have gotten them by accident as well.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch