Re: Disk I/O IDE Session Log

I have the resistors out and the drives strapped as master.

The WD drives I have connected don't seem to respond at all so it
would seem to be an interface issue but it is strange that other
drives work ok. I think I will have to build an IDE break-out board so
I can get to all the signals.

Andrew, in the formatter and the CBIOS you have used an LBA offset of
0xfc00 for the second 8MB partition.  My maths might be wrong but
isn't that the third?

Regards,

Max