Re: Building a common CP/M source file

Hmm - an idea is forming here based around conditional compiling
(xmodem.asm has some examples). Start with file from May last year. Go
through any changes with additional code and put in conditional
compilation on the new and old sections. Then any changes becomes a
list of variables at the beginning of a .asm. These can be changed
manually or by another program (batch, vb.net etc). But you don't have
to go scrolling through the entire code trying to find that one line
you (I) forgot to comment on. Build it with a single keypress into a
romimage. But also build a little package at the same time with tasm
and the modified .asm files too. So you are not dependent on the
program that built it. But there is easy backwards compatability. I
see a form before me with lots of check boxes, options for size of rom
etc.