RE: [N8VEM: 2529] Re: Disk-I/O -- Tonight's Testing Progress

Hi Max!  You might save a little time if you use the spare OR gate on the
Disk IO board (IC5) and you could cobble an OR gate using one of the spare
74LS27 gates with one of the spare 74LS06 inverters and a pull up resistor.

That way you won't need to fabricate a new prototype board for the OR gate
and you could do it all using components on the Disk IO board.

I hope this helps!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch