N8VEM SBC PCBs have arrived!

Hi All,

At long last, the PCBs have arrived!

If you are interested in building your own and would like to purchase
a PCB, please send me an email with N8VEM in the subject line.

The PCBs are $20 a piece with shipping of $2 in the US.  I prefer
PayPal and I will send you the email address in the response email.

If you require different payment forms, live outside the US, or have
other special requirements please specify in the email.

EPROMs are available on request but I would like to discourage
ordering EPROMs as you'll want to burn your own whenever possible.

If you require an EPROM, however, they'll cost extra to replace my
limited stock -- $3 for 27C1001 (128Kx8) and $5 for 27C080 or 27C801
(1Mx8).

I have no other parts so you'll have to get the rest yourself!

Although I have done everything I practically do to ensure these PCBs
are good there is some risk as with any project.

The PCBs are sold "as is" with no guarantees implied or otherwise and
no returns.

I will help as best I can but it is ultimately your decision to build
a SBC using one of these PCBs.  Please keep this in mind before
ordering!

Thank you and good luck!

Andrew Lynch