RE: [N8VEM: 1461] Re: CP/M for the SBC

Thanks Bill!  I looked it over and it is quite nice!

I think we really need a common N8VEM and mini-N8VEM SBC default software
release.  James has made lots of great improvements already and it is a
logical starting point at least for me.  Especially since the default XMODEM
in the 23 May 2008 release is just plain broken on many SBCs.

James, would you like to give this CCP a try on your mini-N8VEM?

This is very encouraging!  We need some pot stirring to get the ideas
churning!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch