RetroBrew Computers Forum
Discussion forum for the RetroBrew Computers community.

Home » RBC Forums » General Discussion » Retrobrew Computers Wiki (What's New?)
Retrobrew Computers Wiki [message #5231] Fri, 28 September 2018 23:04 Go to next message
b1ackmai1er is currently offline  b1ackmai1er
Hi Guys,

There is a lot of fantastic activity going on behind the scenes by designers, builders and the community that many people will miss or not see when they visit the wiki.

What I would suggest and have started is a "What's new" page on the wiki that showcases all the new work being done.

Andrew would you be interested in linking and promoting from the Retrobrew computers main landing page?

It would be great if everyone could add links to their new contributions there, as there is so much great work sitting unappreciated in the builderpages.

Regards Phil.

https://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=whatsnew

[Updated on: Mon, 04 February 2019 06:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Retrobre Computers Wiki [message #5232 is a reply to message #5231] Fri, 28 September 2018 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew B is currently offline  Andrew B
Administrator
This is a great idea! I will take a look and see if there is a Dockuwiki plugin that could generate this for us, but if there isn't I will created a space on the main page.

I'd also like to invite anyone to send me high quality 'glamour shots' of their hardware, doing cool stuff with a terminal hooked up, etc - so I can swap out the sad picture of my Zeta taken with a poor cell phone camera.

Re: Retrobre Computers Wiki [message #5259 is a reply to message #5232] Mon, 01 October 2018 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scruss is currently offline  scruss

The Recent Changes page already does this, albeit in a rather ugly format. The difficulty with a manually-updated "What's New" page is that it gets out of date.

Then again, given what we do here, we should have a "What's Old" page instead ...

> Does anyone know what each of the pins on the 6502 CPU chip in the Apple II Plus does?
They all plug into the socket on the motherboard to keep the chip from drifting away. - c.s.a2 FAQ of yore
Re: Retrobrew Computers Wiki [message #5923 is a reply to message #5231] Mon, 04 February 2019 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
January Update

Regards Phil.
Re: Retrobrew Computers Wiki [message #6042 is a reply to message #5923] Fri, 08 March 2019 03:53 Go to previous message

February Update

Regards Phil.
Previous Topic: Multicomp 6809 and the Serial Ports
Next Topic: ECB Backplane 4

Current Time: Wed Mar 20 09:24:52 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02275 seconds