SBC-188 BIOS revision 3.3 – 10-Apr-2020
[BIOS 3.2 is now obsolete on all boards.]
- Skip memory test when Reset key is hit; only do memory test on Power Up.
- Includes the new EMM4MEM.SYS and FDISK86.EXE utitlites (see below).
- Adds support for the high-speed IDE8 interface on the Version 3 board.
- Continues support for PPIDE (adapter on V1 board; connector on V3 board).
- Adds PPIDE support for the DISKIOv3 and MF/PIC boards.
- Adds serial support for the 2Serial_1Parallel multiport board. (aka 2S1P).
- Continues support of the Dual SD card board.
- Adds a choice to configure any fixed disk as the C: drive.
For the version 2 (or version 1) SBC-188 board: v1distro-3.3.zip
For the version3 SBC-188 board: v3distro-3.3.zip
For Adventure fun on either board: Adventure.zip
See the 0README file in each zip for choosing the console and proper ROM size.
Source code for both 3.3 distributions: sbc-188:bios3.3_1.tar.gz Note that in the Makefile, “SBC188 = ?” will have to be modified to make the BIOS for either the ver. 1 board or ver. 3 board; e.g., “SBC188 = 1” or “SBC188 = 3”