This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Builder Individual Pages
The table below lists individual pages created by members of the RBC community to show off their individual system builds, notes, brainstorms, etc.
|Andrew Bingham||Example User Page|
|Martin8bity||Martin Lukasek's projets page|
|Alan Jones||Alan's bulders page|
|Mark Andrews||Mark Andrews' Projects Page|
|Walter Anderson||Walter Anderson's Projects Page|
|Andrii Kutepov||Andrii Kutepov's builders Page|
|David Fry||David Frys's builders Page|
|Sarah Kelley||Sarah Kelley's builders Page|
|Jonas Edin||Jonas Edin's builders Page|
|D. B. D'Annunzio||Dennis B. D'Annunzio's Projects Page|
|Gary Kaufman||Gary Kaufman's Project Page|
|Herman Carlson||Herman (Greg) Carlson Projects Page|
|Positron||José Luis Collado's Projects page|
|Yoda||David Mehaffy Build notes, etc|
|Davetypeguy||Dave London Builder Page|
|Brian O'Sullivan||Brian O'Sullivan's project page|
|RHKoolstar||Rienk Koolstra Projects|
|Trick-1||Richard Edwards Build page|
|Brizza||Nik Brisevac's builder page|
|Plasmo::builderpages:plasmo:start||Bill Shen's projects|
How you add your own builder namespace/start page
The default “landing”/“start” page for a namespace is called 'start'.
Add a new row to the table and then create a new “internal link” (using the WYSIWYG editor) to :builderpages:<your desired name here>:start. Save your edits to this page, then follow the new link you created. On the “this page does not exist” page, click the “create this page” button on the right hand side.
Mini-Tutorial on Adding Yourself to the Builders Table
It's not difficult to add yourself to the list above, but if you're new to DokuWiki or the GUI editor the process may be a bit intimidating at first. Here are some more detailed instructions. It's easy!
Step 1. Adding Your Name To The Builder Pages Table
- Click the Edit button that's on the right hand side of the page, just below the table
- Right Click the last row in the table
- Choose “Row > Insert Row After”
- Fill in the Name/Username and Notes/Description columns of your new row
- Select the text of your name
- Click the link icon in the toolbar (it looks like a little chain link)
- Choose link type: Internal Link
- Fill in Internal Link: :builderpages:YOUR_NAME_HERE:start
- Click Save Button (below the editor pane)
Step 2. Adding Your Own Builder Namespace/Start Page
- Click on the link you just added to the table. (The page doesn't exist but the wiki will let you create it.)
- Click Create This Page
- Put some text on your page.
- Click Save